SELF-LEVELLING FLOORS IN THE GTA
Pour It On, Inc. utilizes the latest technology to set elevations when a level floor is critical. With Pour It On, Inc.’s specialized equipment, self-levelling floors in the GTA can be poured up to 40,000 square feet per day, providing an efficient application and fast drying time to keep your project on schedule.
Spalled, rough, old slabs may be capped to create a floor that look and functions like new. Soft, deteriorated lightweight concrete can be sealed and poured with 1/4″ Level-Right. Pour It On utilizes both gypsum-based and Portland cement-based underlayments to match your project’s specifications and budget.
Our services include:
- Gypsum cement-based underlayments with compression strengths up to 4500 psi
- Portland cement-based, self-leveling underlayments with compression strengths up to 5500 psi
- Laser Leveled Floors
- Resurfacing lightweight concrete, spalled concrete, rough unfinished concrete
- Accu Radiant underlayment as the heat mass for radiant floors
- Smooth and level old wood floors
- Leveling over hollow core and precast concrete planks
- Encapsulating vinyl asbestos tile
- Specification Assistance
FAST AND EASY APPLICATION
Pour It On, Inc. is an authorized applicator of ACG Materials products in our service area. Because we work with lightweight materials, the application process is much quicker than traditional concrete. A big house can be done in as little as 2 – 3 hours, versus it taking much longer with heavier concrete materials.
We provide systems advisors for:
- Fire Ratings
We have special products we use to address fire control in multifamily units such as apartment/condo buildings. As consultants, we work with ACG Materials to ensure the right flooring application products are being used to meet the requirements for each customer. What products would be best to use on your flooring? Contact us to schedule a no-obligation consultation and free estimate to find out.